Anna Dementov - Buyer Agent
Above and Beyond Expectations
Honesty and integrity are the foundation of my business. I am dedicated to achieving the results you need because I want to be your real estate resource for many years to come.
My purpose - providing personalized hands-on support and constant communication while navigating through the challenge of listing and selling homes.
I helped families relocate across the country, providing the information and assistance necessary to make the transition easier. I also helped many acquire second homes and vacation residences.
Contact me today and I will get to work on finding you the perfect property!
Free Buyer Program & Services
- Educate client on local real estate market - various neighborhoods and/or buildings.
- Help client get pre-approved with an excellent local lender.
- Schedule private showing appointments for all available properties.
- Watch the market daily and notify client of new listings as soon as they come on the market.
- Send out mailers, make phone calls & knock on doors to locate properties in the client’s desired neighborhoods and/or buildings.
- Network to locate new properties before they hit the market to give our clients an advantage over other buyers in the market.
- Preview properties - take photos and email to out of town clients.
- Negotiate the offer in the best interest of our client.
- Our Team will handle all the follow up and keep client informed on all the following escrow procedures: Mortgage, Appraisal, Title, Termite Inspection, Sellers Disclosures, Home Inspection, Survey, Documentation, Final Walk Through, Schedule Signing and any other detail to have a smooth transaction.
- More good news – **Seller pays real estate commissions and our services are free!!!
- We offer all these services through our Buyer Program.
We look forward to serving all your real estate needs!
Anna Dementov's team is Serving all of Pinellas and Hillsboorough Counties. Providing Realtor and Real Estate services for: Clearwater, all along the Beaches, St Pete and Tampa.